Friday, March 6, 2009

Jiggers




I was playing poker the other night and one of the ladies received some jiggers or shot glasses from another player who had been traveling, to add to her collection.
I asked if she had any wooden shot glasses and she said no, she didn't know anything like that existed. I said I had made some in the past but didn't have any right now so I would make one for her. She was delighted with the one I gave the next day and many of the others thought they were nice as well, so I thought I would make a few more and add to my shops.
Here are a couple that I made the next day and they are listed in both of my shops.
They are of course, Oregon Myrtlewood.
Hope you enjoy them.
Tim

2 comments:

  1. Love the shooters...do they come empty or....??? Have a great evening! Di and Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally checked the comments.
    They don't come empty but they are easily emptied.
    But please, no salt!

    ReplyDelete